Friday, June 6, 2008

Cool Poem I Wrote Sometime In 8th Grade

NIGHT FOR THE LONLIEST





night of the lonly,

my one and my only,

torn from me,

why cant you see?



that we were meant to be,

you were supposed to see,

everything that you meant to me,

and we were supposed to live happilly,



but now its the night... for the lonliest of us,

night of the lonliest of us,

take my feelings of hatred and distrust,

and carry them like the wind carries.. the dust,



for everythig that has an end,

it had to begin,

and I just wanted to to do anything for you,

like just sayin I love you



I need you,

i see you

i feel you

i love you



but now its the night for the lonliest of us,

its the night of hatred and distrust,

my night of the lonliest of us

is carried by you, the way the wind does the dust

No comments: